Part exchange your vehicle today
WE BUY CARS (AND VANS)
Whether your are just simply selling your car, or considering offering it in part exchange, then please speak to us. We are happy to make a fair offer on most vehicles, and on the rare occasion that we are not keen to purchase, we will still advise you on values and alternative routes of disposal.
If you have a vehicle to sell, just get in touch. Either bring the car here, send an email, or phone us - all we need is a registration number, mileage, details of condition/service history, then we can give you a good idea of the value.
- We pay very fair prices - probably always more than any of the various car buying websites.
- We are very easy and friendly to deal with.
- We can easily and quickly settle any outstanding finance.
- We can pay by bank transfer, cheque, or cash - your choice.
- We can collect cars if they are uninsured, out of MOT, or untaxed.
If you are interested in one of our cars, then yes - we will always be happy to quote a price for your current car in part exchange.
- We will offer you a very fair price and one which reflects its age and condition, plus a little extra as you are intending to purchase one of our cars.
- We will take into consideration any additional equipment or any recent expense (often overlooked by other dealers).
- If you are changing for an older/cheaper car, then we can still make on offer for your car, plus £? for the difference.
- We can take more than one part exchange at a time (sometimes taking as many as three against one).
- In the past we have taken Motorbikes, Motor Homes and even Caravans in part exchange - anything is possible - just ask!
To start either of the above processes please complete the details at the bottom of this page and we will get in touch. ....
Sale or Return Facility
Another way that we help customers is by taking their car S.O.R. and selling it on their behalf - often after a customer has tried, and failed, with a private sale. This method works best with expensive and/or unusual cars and normally gets the customer more money than an outright purchase.
There are many reasons why we would expect more success than with a private advert, including – internet presence, facilities for finance/warranty/part exchange, high standards of preparation and presentation, etc.
We start by fully appraising the car and agreeing a figure (in writing) before professionally preparing the car as required, then advertising it on your behalf. Also no need for you to keep the car taxed or insured.
Fraser Murray Car Sales
- 01968 677200 07920 065620
Thank you for contacting us!
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
There was a problem sending your email.
There may be a technical issue.
Please try again later.
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 17:30|
|Saturday||09:00 - 16:00|
Later viewing by appointment available on Tuesday and Thursday